On the evening of September 5, 2011 AVETH Summer Assembly took place. At the Assembly, AVETH Board delivered intermediate progress results and its plan for the rest of the year. During official part voting on two new Department Associations took place as well as elections of Board members and delegates to various committees.
Assembly articipants with a single heart accepted ScSt@MTEC and ASST D-GESS as new department associations of AVETH. As a result, AVETH network at ETHZ consists of 10 department associations.
Also, we are glad to welcome three new Board members:
- Martin Sack (new Treasurer),
- Jenna Denyes (also new delegate to Action Uni and Interdisciplinary committee)
- Zhanyun Wang (coordinator of the Intercultural training session).
Several new delegates to ETHZ committees were elected:
- Piotr Tokarczyk – new vice-president of Telejob;
- Luca Gerber – new University Assembly member;
- Andreas Steiger – new member of Study committee;
- Thomas Kinkeldei – new member of ETH/UZH Language center committee.
Your AVETH team