Invitation to the 59th General Assembly of AVETH
Dear AVETH member, dear Friend,
We cordially invite you to join us at our upcoming AVETH General Assembly (GA). You are most welcome to join in person at ETH HG, Dozentenfoyer. Please come a bit early for registration at the desk where also voting cards will be distributed. Since some of us have gotten used to the virtual participation, we will also welcome you to join us via the following zoom link (https://ethz.zoom.us/j/7020416528).
Date: Thursday, April 13, 2023
Time: 18.00-20.00 (approx.) (apero until 22.00)
Place: Alumni Pavillion, Zentrum Zürich
We will briefly report on the activities of the board, present the financial report from AVETH &
Telejob for 2022, and have replacement elections.
- Opening (checking regularity of convocation, appointment of vote counters, approval
of agenda and of added agenda point)
- Approval of the minutes of the 58th general assembly of October 05, 2022*
- Reports of the board
- Financial reports 2022*
- Discharge of the AVETH Board
- Elections (Coordinators, Regular Board Members, Representatives of Commissions)
- Renewed relationship between AVETH and Telejob
- Proposed change of bylaws relating to presidency to officially allow for several vice-presidency positions
All relevant documents (marked with *) are available here on our website (note that versions may be updated until April 1, 2023, after which they will be final).
AVETH is solely run by volunteers, and we are constantly looking for new people in all areas.
If you would like to join our organization, please feel encouraged to contact us before the assembly
After the general assembly we would like to invite all of you to join us for an Apero at Alumni
Pavillion starting at 20.00 in person. It will have a selection of food and drinks to celebrate our
new board and a busy year. You are also welcome to join in person after having joined virtually.
All members of the scientific staff are welcome to participate. We are looking forward to
On behalf of the AVETH board
Charles Ledoux, President