ETH Research Data Management Summer School 2023
Early career scientists receive an extensive overview on Research Data Management, its principles, its practical implications and on useful tools. Register now!
Research Data Management (RDM) is vital for researchers to ensure the proper organisation of research data along the entire life cycle from creation to preservation, including their sharing as open data (FAIR data).
Sessions of the ETH Research Data Management Summer School cover the following topics:
- Broad introduction to research data management and aspects of open science
- Daily data management during the course of a research project
- Reproducible data management and analysis
- Open access to publications
- Sharing and publishing research data
- Long-term preservation of research data
The ETH Research Data Management Summer School takes place from 12 June to 16 June 2023. Event language is English. Doctoral students can obtain 2 ECTS points.
More than just data – Benefit from know-how
#KnowHow – The ETH Library infrastructure and tools lead you to your goal.